Tuesday, February 9, 2010

C'MON BOOTS!

I lost my style a couple years ago. Just lost it. Now I am trying to find it again (not sure I ever had it). Will thinks some of the recent stuff I’ve purchased is hilarious. I say he has no style.

I recently bought some cowgirl boots. Yes, cowgirls boots. I think they are very cute. They are half boots. I didn’t know what I was going to wear them with when I bought them, but I recently put something together. The whole leggings look has come back from the 80’s. It’s weird, but whatever. We got ready to go out and I looked in the mirror. I laughed SO hard! Toooo funny! I have small feet so the boots look like they came from the kiddie department.

Still, I decided to wear my outfit anyway. Much to Will’s chagrin, I insisted on saying, “C’mon boots!” everytime I got out of our vehicle. I enjoyed wearing them. I look forward to buying more clothes to go with them. I also look forward to finding other clothes/shoes that will embarrass Will. I am going to find his style for him soon. He is really gonna love that.

3 comments:

AmyT said...

Love it!

Kelli said...

These boots were made for walkin'...and that's just what they'll do..

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit!!

I bought cowboy boots in Hilliard last year when I was home. I never thought that would happen in a million years, but I love mine!