Thursday, April 1, 2010

HELLO SUNSHINE!

Yesterday was a great day! The weather was perfect. Will and I headed to Easley around 10:30 to have our taxes done. We always put it off until the last minute. Afterwards, we got lunch at Pizza Hut. They were having a $5 buffet and our favorite server, Cynthia, waited on us. She has been our server for about 5 years now. When she sees us pull up, she puts Will's favorite pizza in the oven and then serves him from it before putting it on the buffet. He is spoiled.

Once we were home, I grabbed a book that one of my friends at work loaned me, and headed outside. The book is by Stephen King. I normally don't read him, but this book was highly recommended. It's called Lisey's Story. It was a complex read and I greatly enjoyed it. I don't like predictable books, or movies for that matter. This book was definitely not predictable.

I am working tonight and the next two. I feel very blessed to have a job in today's economic climate!

1 comment:

Nikki :o) said...

I loved Lisey's story! Absolutely a great read!