Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WILD GIRL

Well, I showed my wild side today and got a second hole put in my ear. I know, I know. It's hard to believe. I am usually so sweet and innocent. Sarcasm aside, my Daddy will think this is a tragedy. He barely let my sister and I get one piercing when we were kids, and he will not be happy about this little addition. The thing is, we just aren't going to tell him. Maybe he will notice, maybe he wont.

I wasn't worried about the pain so much, as I was the sterilization process. I wanted to know how the instruments were cleaned, how my ear would be cleaned, etc. I had a LOT of questions. Imagine that.

After I was sure, I would not contract typhoid fever, I sat in the chair. Back up, I did have a small MI after I was told how much I would have to pay for the earrings. "Because they are sterile." Um, you got some peroxide or some alcohol and we can use these $12 ones. Ok, ok, here's your money. "But, the piercing process is free with the purchase of the earrings." Trust me darlin', there is nothing free happening in this transaction.

Where was I? Oh yeah, in the chair. She didn't give a girl a warning, which is probably a smart thing. Punch, punch. Ow, ow. All done. No sucker, no sticker, nothing.

Oh well, I still feel like a big girl now.

No comments: