Wednesday, December 3, 2008

OH WELL

Poor Bailey...he's wearing an orange jersey. It's just such a shame that my camera is broken and I can't post a picture of him wearing it...a true shame. No, seriously, I will post a picture soon. My digital camera is broken so I am going to have to get some hard copies developed old school style. Will was thrilled to be able to put it on him and I have to admit he looks pretty cute in it, but I know that he would prefer to be wearing garnet and black. Maybe next year...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Bailey!
How's Willis doing? We love to hear about Willis!!
By the way, I've nominated you for the Marie Antoinette Award!
Please visit www.xanga.com/faithmom6 to see what it's all about!

Anonymous said...

hey I think Will has some inside info on that game every year! I was going to nominate you for the Marie Anoninette award but I saw Linda beat me to it! It is for real people that have real blogs writing about real life. At first I wasn't sure that I wanted a Marie Anoninette award, I mean, wasn't she accused of treason?lol