Saturday, August 15, 2009

SCHOOL DAYS

School starts back on Monday. How gross is that? However, the good news is that I only have TEN weeks to go!!!! (for this program anyway) It is going to be a difficult 10 weeks, but I shall trudge through. Wish me luck! :-)

The summer flew by quickly. I had a few eventful things happen that included:

--my dog eating the pump to my brand new pool before I was able to use it

--a trip around the world to find a new pump

--the dropping of my laptop by my own hands

--the grieving of the loss of my hard drive that housed many pictures going back many years

--the attempt to get the computer fixed

--sharing a computer with Will

--the realization that I will have to buy a new computer, which I hope to accomplish today

--the fecal impaction of my dog (this one is my favorite)

--the trauma that my dog and myself are still trying to get over after the Vet instructed ME to give him an enema

--the terror of Willis about to pull his leg off when he got his toenail stuck in the carpet

--the severe biting of my hand, by said bird, as I got his toenail unstuck

Oh yes, these are just a few of the adventures we have had this summer. Jealous much?

No comments: