Wednesday, September 10, 2008

COMMERCIALS

I really hate commercials. I am one of those people that channel surfs during them. They are such a waste of airtime.

But, Sonic commercials really crack me up! My favorite one is with the two ladies who eat their ice-cream and want to order another one, but they are too embarassed. So one of them decides to try and talk like a man to disguise her voice and she starts practicing in a low tone.

To make it more convincing, she puts her finger abover her lip to be her "mustache" and then her friend tells her that the mustache helps. I never tire of it.

Think of me laughing with you next time you see it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love your blog..but I HATE those Sonic commercials. HATE THEM! I especially loath the ones with that annoying couple in the van. UGH!