Friday, February 27, 2009

CADBURY MINI-EGGS ARE EVIL

This is the year I am going to do it. I am going to sue Cadbury. Every single year in February, the Mini Eggs by Cadbury with the crispy shell and the solid chocolate in the center, begin hitting the shelves. And, every year, I threaten to sue.

I am ADDICTED to them. I try so hard to just buy a small individual sized bag, but that never works out. At the last minute, I always grab the family sized bag and then I proceed to eat half the bag on the ride home.

Did I write a blog about this last year? I might have. I am very passionate about these evil little chocolate eggs. I think Cadbury should be sued for making something so unhealthy taste so good and have such an addictive quality.

While writing this blog, which has taken about 2 minutes, I think I have eaten 10 more eggs. I've changed my mind about suing them now. If I did, and they went out of business, how would I get my fix next February-April? Don't judge me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those!!!

Anonymous said...

oh no, no, no! who we should sue is those folks that make those creamed horn things. you know the little brown horn thingy that is all flakey and crammed full of that sweet white filling? They usually come 4 to a pack, guess who eats the whole pack. Yes, my name is guess who. thank you for sharing!

Sandra said...

I would have to sue Hersheys! I LOVE their Reeses eggs. For some reason, they just taste better than the Reeses.

Anonymous said...

Girl, I am with ya! My addiction is the marshmellow peeps!! YUMMY!