Thursday, April 16, 2009

COPYING BIG SISTER


While I was looking for the lake pictures for the post below, I came across a lot of old pictures, letters, etc. I am going to try and share some of them with you from time to time.

Ok, this picture made me laugh for at least a solid 10 minutes when I came across it. The back of the picture says 1990. Kelli, my sister, was 9 and my brother, Adam, was 10. I was 16.

Remember the picture I posted from my teen years with the "mile-high hair" as Adam used to call it? Well, this is a picture of Adam trying to help Kelli get her hair to look like mine.

The way she is holding her hair straight up and the way Adam is holding the curling iron with two hands just makes me laugh very hard. I love this picture!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

So funny!! I am surprised Adam even wanted to help in the first place! I wonder what it looked like when we got finished? Halarious!!

AmyT said...

lol love the pic!!! BIG hair...remember those days!