Sunday, April 26, 2009

HELP

I've mentioned before that I am fairly clueless when it comes to computers. I know the basics and that's about it. In the past, I have been able to upload videos to this site. For some reason, it will not work anymore and I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

I've checked the video sizes and they are smaller than the max MB allowance. I've tried uploading them to different programs such as Facebook, Flickr, You Tube, etc....nothing. They will not load.

The video is taken with my camera. I then download it to my computer into Windows Media Player. It works fine on the computer, but will not upload anywhere else. I've also tried to upload them from a different computer, with no luck.

Any ideas? I have a hilarious new video of Willis that I really want to post.

Oh, and some people have told me that it is difficult to figure out how to comment on my blogs. I agree. It really is. Here is how to do it:

--Go to the bottom of the blog and click on "comment" that is right beside the time
--If you don't have a google account and don't want to create one, just put a mark beside name/url
--Enter your name or anonymous or whatever you want to put--you can leave the URL line blank
--Hit publish post

If you want to be a "follower":

--Click the follow button in the top right of the screen
--If no account with google, AIM, or yahoo already, then go to the bottom and click "create new google account"
--Enter a few things they ask for and you're good to go!

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

No comments: