Friday, July 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSY!




My beautiful niece Emily aka Sassy is 2 years old today! She has such a funny personality and brings much joy to our family, as do all of the nieces and nephews.

On our last trip to Florida, Emily caught me fussing at Will about something. Next thing I knew, she was wagging her finger at him, fussing at him in our own language, and then ended it by crossing her arms and saying, "humph!"

On the same trip, we were at Pizza Hut one night, where she was sitting in a high chair at the end of a long table. She spotted her Uncle Will at the salad bar. He was putting dressing on his salad. Emily started drawing a circle in the air and saying "round and round" because that was the motion Will was using to apply the dressing. My point is--she's smart!

It's hard to believe she is already two. I was fortunate enough to be able to witness her birth and it seems like it was yesterday.

She stayed with us last summer, as did her sisters. Here is the blog from that visit if you haven't read it already--http://cindyslifelessons.blogspot.com/2008/08/girls.html

Happy Birthday Sassy! We wish we were there to celebrate with you!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I can't believe she is already 2! Time goes by too fast. Before long all my girls will be grown. :(