Tuesday, July 7, 2009

PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY

My good friend, Kelly Johnson, sent me this e-mail and I told her I would post it on my blog. Please pray for this family during this unimaginable time. Kelly has two young children of her own and this has obviously broken her heart, as well as all those who have been made aware of this tragedy. The Hewitts were on a day trip to pick blueberries when the accident occurred.

From Kelly--

Please pray for the mother and father of the two precious children that were killed last week in a car accident (in Columbia, SC). Parker was in Malcolm's class. (Malcolm is Kelly's son.) Their mother, Crystal , is still in the hospital but is expected to be released in the next day or two. I don't know her other than brief conversations and "hellos," at our daycare where she works, but she radiates sweetness and kindness. Remember to cherish every day with your family, because you never know what tomorrow will bring. Please click this link, then click Blog, and turn your sound on. http://www.craighewittphotography.com/

2 comments:

AmyT said...

so terrible - I'll be praying!

Pamela said...

I can not even imagine. My heart is broken for them! I will be praying!