Thursday, July 9, 2009

LAUGH OF THE DAY

I am pet sitting for my neighbor until the 20th of this month. I just walk over to her house several times a day and tend to the animals. Will and I just walked over and after we got done inside, I decided we should go into her backyard and find out if her goldfish, who she keeps in a fountain, was still alive.

We got to admiring her yard because she really has things set up beautifully back there. Each section of her yard has something different in it. Hard to explain.

So anyway, we go to leave and I FELL for no reason! I hit the dirt! At first, Will was scared and was asking me if I was OK over and over but I couldn't answer him because I was laughing so hard that I was not getting any oxygen to my brain.

Then he told me to try and get up because I might be in an ant bed. That made me laugh harder and it was at this point that he grabbed my arms and tried to pull me up. That didn't work though. His attempts to pull me up resulted in me being literally drug across the yard by my arms for 5 feet.

At this point, Will lost it too and had to kneel down in the corner of the yard to keep from falling because he was laughing so hard. As for me, I was still laying in the dirt laughing so hard I thought I might need an ambulance. If any of the neighbors saw us, I am positive they thought we were having a domestic dispute!

I eventually got myself up somehow, dusted off my rear, and said, "I meant to do that."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEEE HEEEEEEEE HEEEE HEEE HAAAHAAAAAHAAA I AM ROLLING! Ya'll missed your calling you should have been on Hee Haw!

Carlie said...

LOL!!! Y'all are hilarious!!! Love ya!

Katie said...

That's sooooo funny! :) I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! "I meant to do that." Soooo funny! Love ya'!

kaitlyn said...

that is so funny!