Tuesday, March 30, 2010

OFF WITH HER HEAD!

Today was a pretty good day off. The weather was perfect. I had errands to run so I didn't get to sit outside, but I still loved seeing the sunshine.

Will and I had lunch at the Esso Club around 11:30. It never disappoints. Well, Will was a tad disappointed about the toast on his BLT not being dark. He is very particular about the toast and always makes a point to explain it to the server in detail. Apparently, this one either didn't get it or didn't care. He still ate it with no problems.

Afterwards, Will headed over to Anderson to host a radio show he does weekly with Don Munson. I went to the doctor for a quick BP med follow-up. No biggie. Afterwards, I may or may not have fallen asleep in my recliner.

I have been wanting to see Alice in Wonderland so we finally made time for it tonight. I think Will was embarassed. A very large Clemson football player was in line behind him at the ticket counter. When the lady asked what movie we wanted to see, Will asked me to say it. Ha, ha.

I went to the restroom once we got inside. I was literally on the toilet tending to business when I hear Will yell, "Are you in the bathroom?!" He is SO crazy! Apparently he didn't hear me tell him I was going in there and was having a bit of a panic. I tried to pretend like I didn't know him when I came out, but he tripped about that time, and it was all over.

The movie was pretty good. I liked the Red Queen who kept yelling, "Off with his/her head!" Johnny Depp is just weird though. Seriously.

No comments: