Monday, March 29, 2010

OSCAR THE GROUCH AKA CINDY

I sure have been slacking on my blog writing! I am short on time these days. When I'm not working, I'm sleeping. I need to do better.

I had to go to work today for an hour or so to attend a competency fair of sorts. On my way, I got behind a not so intelligent man who was hauling rocks in a FLATBED trailer. I was trying my hardest to get away from him, as rocks sprayed my windshield. Of course, it cracked. Oh boy, was I mad! I got his tag number, but our insurance company didn't want me to file a police report. I wonder how many windshields he cracked down the road. Grrr!

I went to the mall for a couple of hours, but I was a big 'ol grouch. Will and I were supposed to go out to eat and see a movie tonight, but I decided to take a rain check.

The weather is supposed to be great this week. I hope to get out in the sun at some point. I am trying to finish a book that one of my friends at work loaned me. I can't remember the last time I was able to sit down and read a book. What a luxury!

No comments: