Saturday, July 10, 2010

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!



Today we will be driving to Charlotte to stay the night. Our hotel is right beside the airport. Since I have a disability when it comes to actually waking up, I thought it would be best for us to be as close to the airport in the morning as possible. Ha, ha.

I am sitting here having coffee and final conversation with Willis before we pack him up to stay with the vet. So far, he has been saying, "Hello. C'mon. and What doing?" over and over. I don't think he is fully awake either.

Last night brought a lot of stress as Will and I packed everything but the kitchen sink to take to Canada. Will also wanted me to make a photocopy of our passports and mail it to my parents. Just in case. That, I didn't do. I did send flight schedules and hotel info.

I am a little nervous about dealing with the border officer, but I have no idea why. It's not like we are going to a communist country. And, it's not like we will have anything questionable on us. But, what if Will and I start laughing really hard...just because that's the way we are...and he makes us pull over for an inspection or something? That would be embarrassing.

Anyway, I will try to blog throughout our trip. I am sure we will have plenty of adventures to report.

PS--The outfit above makes me smile really big, because it is sooooo 80's!

No comments: