Thursday, July 8, 2010

OH CANADA!

We are taking care of last minute errands in preparation for our trip to Niagara Falls. I am really excited. Will...probably not so much. He is a home body. I, on the other hand, want to see the world!

I am going to TRY and blog daily and post pictures, because I want to remember it all. I am sure we will never go back.

The pets will all be boarding. Will is going to have to drop them off, because I will cry. I really dread Willis boarding the most, because it takes a lot to take care of him and I worry constantly about him. The vet and her staff absolutely love him, so I always worry that someone will try and take him home with them. Crazy, right?

I am worried that I might starve in Canada. I've been looking at their food and I don't know what most of it is. I'm sure I can find a McDonald's somewhere though. :-)

Stay tuned for what is sure to be an adventure.

PS--The outfit above makes me smile really big because it is sooooo 80's! I love it!

No comments: