Friday, July 16, 2010

SORRY!


Ok, so I did a terrible job of blogging while in Canada. I thought I would blog each night. We never had a free minute. We kept ourselves so busy and then we would practically crawl into bed and fall asleep before our heads hit the pillows. So, I will tell you about our trip in time, but no promises as to how long it will take me! Ha, Ha! We did have some adventures for me to tell you about--some good, some bad. Here is a view from our hotel window--notice the rainbow?


B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to hearing more about your trip! It is okay that you didn't blog everyday, we understand you had a lot to do and enjoy! Did you fly into Canada or New York? The reason I asked is because when we went to the Falls, we were on the USA side in Niagra Falls. The town was nothing like we expected, small,dirty and kind of looked closed down, but the falls were pretty. Then we crossed the bridge over into Canada to eat lunch and just to say we had been to Canada!, and the Falls from the Canadian side are breathtaking!