Thursday, April 26, 2012

16 WEEKS

First things first. I don't know the sex yet. I am considering going to a private US next week. They like you to be at least 16 weeks, which I am today. I am getting more and more anxious to know! Over the past week, I've had some days of nausea relief. Actually, not whole days, but hours at least. It is an improvement. My aversion to food is still here. I can't stand food. I don't like the way it looks, smells, or tastes. Last night, I ate a decent amount of supper. I was feeling pretty well. I woke up in the middle of the night very sick and have been sick since. I'm not sure if it was related to me finally eating, or if the sickness just wanted to assure me that it has not left. I'm definitely showing more and more. I finally broke down and bought some maternity scrubs. My patients have started to recognize that I am pregnant and many of them will lecture me about lifing, working too much, not eating, etc. Reversed roles. Not sure I like it. I am planning to work right up until delivery so I am sure I will be as big as a house walking the floors of the hospital. I found a house to rent. I am very anxious to begin working on the nursery. I feel like I'm running out of time to get things ready and I'm only 4 months along. There are just SO many things that have to be purchased. It's overwhelming. I am currently on the lookout for a baby book. But, I think I'd rather wait until I know the sex so I can make it gender themed. Maybe I should've already purchased a baby book. I'm not sure. I've never had the need to open one. Until next time...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I don't know why this is all one paragraph, but I couldn't change it.