Monday, June 30, 2008

RANDOM STUFF

I learned something today. I do NOT like rye bread. Ugh! What is the deal with that junk? Why does it taste like a mixture of vinegar and pickle juice? Gross, gross, gross!

Our air conditioner froze up today. That is not good since it is mega hot here. The repair people are going to be here tomorrow to fix it. The dude we talked to said that it sounds like it just needs freon, but he can't look at it until the ice melts. It is pretty hot in here right now.

Will set a fan up in the living room and Willis thinks it is his new girlfriend. He has talked to it non-stop! I think he is in love. He has counted to FIVE for it many times and keeps telling it the creepy crawler is coming and "tickle, tickle, tickle!" I can hear him down there right now talking away.

I read in a magazine yesterday that if you cut your sugar down to 45 grams per day and your calories to 1500, you will lose weight easily. The 1500 calories a day is easy and I thought the 45 grams of sugar a day would be too. Whatever! Everything has sugar in it...everything. For breakfast, I had coffee, a Kashi bar, and yogurt and was already up to 35 grams....forget that idea.

I went to Ingles today and they were giving away free watermelons if you spent $50 or more. My bill only came to $35 so I didn't get one. I get tired of paying $6 for green watermelons. I'll have to make a trip to the produce market this week.

There isn't anything new around here. Oh yeah...no one...not one single person... has called me about a job. I even put an ad in the paper saying I would sit with hospitalized or house confined people while their family runs errands, works, whatever...no luck. Oh well, I'm not overly disappointed. I've been keeping myself busy with things that I have let slip around the house, so that's an advantage to not working I guess. I'll keep my ad in the paper a while longer.

In case you are wondering, I can still hear Willis talking to the fan. He is doing his high/low thing right now, where he sings the word "high" in a very high octave and then "low" in a low octave...funny stuff.

1 comment:

willv said...

I can find work for you, and just so the people know, I taught Willis some of those things he says. I have to admit, however, that I didn't know I was doing it.