Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FUNDAMENTAL

Has anyone noticed the complete overuse of the word "fundamental" by both of our presidential candidates? They both used it over and over during both debates. It got so bad that I told Will I was going to vote for whoever said it the least amount of times. Obviously, I was kidding. But, seriously, I have a fundamental difference of opinion regarding both candidates abuse of the word. I hope they stop using it. If not, I feel it could be a real fundamental problem when everyone loses their sanity after hearing the word repeated too many times.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I would really, really, really like to exercise my right NOT to vote this year. I have never gone an election without voting but this year is different. I despise both of them and feel neither is right for the job of running much less fixing our country. I am the most political person out there and get mad when people don't vote (unless they are clueless about what's going on then they need to stay home) so it takes ALOT for me to say that.

Anonymous said...

What does 'fundamental' mean anyway, that's what I would like to know!

Anonymous said...

I am a solid Republican but am disgusted with McCain. He has shown no leadership in his campaign whatsoever!

What I am sick of most, however, is both of them acting like our "work force" is so great. What I have seen is a lot of spoiled Americans who think it is above themselves to break a sweat or do manual labor. People wants things handed to them, it seems, and are so materialistic. It is so sad!