Friday, October 10, 2008

HOW EMBARRASSING

Remember as a kid accidentally forgetting to zip your zipper after bathroom trips? Remember how embarrassing it was? Ok, I think that it is even more embarrassing as an adult.

I recently walked in a big mall for 45 minutes to an hour with my zipper all the way down. The mistake apparently happened when I was trying on a pair of pants and had a brain lapse.

I'm not talking about it just being down. I'm talking about it being wide open...wide open. I realized this when I walked into a department store bathroom that had a full length mirror and saw a flash of hot pink radiating out of my jeans. I couldn't be wearing black underwear that day where it wouldn't have been so noticeable. No, I had to wear the eye blinding hot pink ones!

It was like, "Everyone, I want you to see my underwear. I love them so much. Look, look." That was the first time I've done that since I was a kid, I believe. I was so mortified. But, since I have a warped since of humor I thought it was hilarious too and immediately sent Will a text message telling him all about it.

I know that tons of people noticed it was down, but didn't have the heart to fill me in. At least I gave them, and myself, a good laugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh don't worry about it, tomorrow you will go back to the mall and all the kids will be wearing hot pink underware with their pants zippers down! Just another cool trend!
love, aunt regina