Friday, July 11, 2008

LOVE

Since Will and I don’t see each other much, we often communicate by e-mail. We write each other some really sweet and meaningful things. It’s very romantic. I’ll share a recent e-mail with you. Try not to cry.

Cindy....yahoo....wrote:

Will, I Saw this on the 'net..did you write it?

Why does slimfast give you explosive poop?Usually when I have a shake for breakfast and one for lunch, I'm ready to evacuate my bowels by 3pm. It's the first thing I do when I get home because I've been holding it in all afternoon. Then I have to scrub the toilet afterwards because it looks like a poop shotgun just went off in my bowl!

Will...daily...wrote:

You’re not right in the head!

1 comment:

kharper said...

Ya'll are crazy! Will's reply reminded me of that country song called She ain't right!