Friday, July 11, 2008

WILLIS TALKING!

I finally figured out how to post some video of Willis talking!

If he sees equipment, such as a tape recorder or camera, he just stares at it. On the video, you will hear me whispering that I am standing in the hall hiding from him. You will notice if I point the camera at his cage, he will stop talking. I can't remember everything he says, but he sings I believe I can fly, Twinkle Twinkle, 12345 days, Well Willis, going to Wal-Mart, peek-a-boo, I see you, what doin', tickle, tickle, tickle, wanna go see Will, etc.

Leave me a comment if you are able to see/hear this and whether or not you have any problems so I will know if it is ok to post more. Your comment wont actually post to the screen until I log into my account and release it. I'll try to get him used to the camera now that I know how to do it so you can see him up close. Oh, and one more thing, I had to hit the little play arrow twice to get it to work.

No comments: