Friday, January 30, 2009

BLAST FROM THE PAST

Ok, so this picture makes me laugh to the point of wetting my pants every single time I look at it...every single time.

Here is the deal....I graduated in 1992. This was one of my Senior pictures. The photographer told me to make a sexy face. See the above? Is that sexy or what?

The jacket. I wonder if I thought I was Olivia Newton-John getting ready to meet up with John Travolta and sing "You're The One That I Want." Ha! In my dreams!

And the hair...I wonder exactly how much Rave Extra Strength 4 it took me to create such a masterpiece. Notice that my hair is so high, the photographer didn't even get the entire "wave" in the frame. Getting ready for this picture must have reduced the ozone layer by at least 25%, if not more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY8nRfEnWtc

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good girl, looking good!!!!! LOL! :))) The girls were like, "Is that Cindy?" They just didn't realize just how good you could look, did they? Just think, we used to laugh at the kids from the 70's!!! Hey, I just realized that I was a kid in the
70's!!! :)

Amy Lewis said...

Cindy I have this same pose... with my hair stacked to Jesus.... and yes it was with the Rave extra strength 4.... crazy huh... back then we thought we were the bomb and now looking back we are mortified..... I used to always be jealous because your wave was better than mine...LOL Thank god we came to our senses

willv said...

That hair is so high, God had to raise the sky so it did not go into heaven

Anonymous said...

I remember the wave! If you think that is funny google hair styles of the 50's & 60's, now that's a hoot!

Anonymous said...

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! Bringing back the waterfall hair AND the Rave hair spray!!! WOW. That's amazing.

~Becky