Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

















I actually stayed up past midnight for this New Year's! I was so proud. I usually fall asleep waaaay before the ball drops. This year we watched the fireworks at Jax Landing and really enjoyed it.

Have you made your New Year's Resolution? I think I have. My resolution is to take at least 30 minutes out of each day to do something that requires no thought--something quiet and still. Is that a selfish resolution? Probably so.

But, I think it will be a good one for me. 2008 brought a lot of stress between studying, going to clinicals, waiting on William to get home and then waiting some more, forgetting to eat dinner, waking up at 4am to get ready to head to the hospital, spending hours in my vehicle driving to school and the health facilities, and the worst thing of all....giving up my coffee! I just thought of another resolution....add coffee back into my life. :-)

I hope 2009 is a good one for all of you! If you made a resolution, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear it. We can challenge each other to stick to them.

3 comments:

willv said...

I know I must be in trouble because you called me William. By the way, do not add coffee or I will call the doctor

AmyT said...

hey cindy..I wanted to follow your blog - but I don't see on your profile where to follow!!!

Cindy said...

Hey Amy! I may have to get Will to figure this one out. I am waaay computer illiterate! I'll add you to my blog roll. Great catching up with ya!