Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FUN

A very late response to a post I was tagged in by Mike Bonfanti, husband of our own Becky Bandy, for you Hilliard folks. Both Mike and Becky have very good blogs, and they tend to theirs more often than my poor, pitiful, neglected blog. Check Mike's blog out at blackcoffeeandborboun.wordpress.com and Becky's out at magnoliablossom.wordpress.com

Here are the rules:

1.Post these rules.
2.You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.

**I altered the rules a bit. They called for me to tag 11 other bloggers. Unfortunately, I don't know 11 other bloggers. So, if you are reading this and have been thinking about blogging, get to it! Let me know, so I can add you to the links on my page.**

11 random things about myself:

1.I love menus. All menus. Even if I don't like anything on them, I like to read the entire thing from top to bottom.

2.I once told someone to shoot me in the back with a BB gun so I could see if it hurt. He did. And it did.

3.My hidden talent is my typing speed. I've always wanted to learn to play the piano, because I think if I can type, I could play.

4.I love watermelon and boiled peanuts and eat both until my stomach hurts.

5.I'm a girly girl. I love the color pink, ruffles, pearls, bows...

6.I despise things in clusters. All things. Worms, birds, fish....ew.

7.I own a parrot, who is smarter than a lot of humans.

8.My least favorite thing to do is get up in the mornings. My alarm clock is my worst enemy. HATE it!

9.Once I quit a job being a walking Juniors sales department model at JCPenny to work at McDonald's because I couldn't stand the bordeom of doing nothing all day.

10.I wish I could travel more. If I were rich, I would travel the world.

11.I'm a control freak. I like things done in certain orders. My life has taught me that I am most certainly not in control.

Questions Mike formulated for me to answer:

1.Paper, plastic or recyclable hippie tote? plastic

2.What’s the farthest place you’ve visited from your home? Mexico

3.What is the most amazing thing you’ve ever eaten? When I was a kid, I ate some homemade pasta made by the mother of a friend. I've never forgotten it.

4.If you had to take someone one place in your home town, where would you bring them, and why? The St. Mary's River. Because it's a large part of Hilliard.

5.Where do broken hearts go? To the filing cabinet in the back of your brain, where they periodacally try to resurface.

6.Do you squeeze from the bottom or the middle of the tube of toothpaste? Middle

7.Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

8.Android, iPhone, Blackberry or other? iPhone

9.Softscrub or Formula 409? 409

10.How many times can you wear a pair of jeans before washing them? Twice

11.Have you ever made a recipe you watched someone cook on the Food Network? No

And there you have it. :-)

No comments: